Romeo Zero 1x24mm – 6 MOA
- SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer Lens with 10 times the impact resistance over traditional glass lenses
- WeaponsGrade™ Ultralite Polymer housing optimized for use with Polymer pistols, concealed-carry and also slim slide profiles such as single-stack 1911s, and sub-compact firearms.
- Stippling pattern on the housing matches P365 and P365XL grip pattern, for an integrated look
- 8 vivid, user-configurable daytime illumination levels
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- Parallax free
- Highly efficient, point source LED emitter for a crisp dot that is 8 times more efficient than conventional red dots
- 10 year battery life – unrivaled in a micro reflex sight
- Assembled in USA
- SKU: 798681618965
- Color: Black
- Compatible with Shield RMS-c footprint, J-Point footprint
- Magnification: 1x
- Battery: (1) CR1632
- Reticle: 6 MOA Red Dot
- Overall Length (In): 1.6 in (40.8 mm)
- Overall Width: 0.93 in (23.7 mm)
- Height: 0.93 in (23.7 mm)
- Weight (Oz): 0.4 oz (14 g)
- Illumination Settings: 8 daytime
- Runtime: 20000 hrs
*The ROMEOZero was designed to match the Shield RMS-c footprint. Two sets of mounting screws are included with commercial versions of the ROMEOZero – M3 screws which are meant to mount the ROMEOZero to SIG P365 optics-ready slides, and M4 screws which are meant to mount the ROMEOZero to certain pistols that have slides cut for the Shield RMS-c footprint. SIG Sauer does not recommend mounting the ROMEOZero to Springfield Hellcat pistols, as the Hellcat design does not allow for a sufficient amount of thread engagement with the optic mounting screws. SIG Sauer assumes no liability if a user attempts to mount a ROMEOZero to a Springfield Hellcat pistol slide. Customers are encouraged to contact their firearm’s manufacturer for guidance on compatible optics products and specific installation procedures for their firearm.
There are no reviews yet.